From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recurrence or recurrent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recurrence and recurrent may refer to:
- Recurrence relation, an equation which defines a sequence recursively
- Poincaré recurrence theorem, Henri Poincaré's theorem on dynamical systems
- Recurrence plot, a statistical plot that shows a pattern that re-occurs
- Recurrence period density entropy, an information-theoretic method for summarising the recurrence properties of a dynamical systems
- Recurrent neural network, a special artificial neural network
- Recurrent rotation, a term used in contemporary hit radio for frequently aired songs
- Recurrence (album), a 2008 metalcore album by Vira
- Disease recurrence, also called relapse
- Radial recurrent artery (anatomy) – arising from the radial artery immediately below the elbow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.