From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recur or recurring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recurring means occurring repeatedly and can refer to several different things:
- Recurring expense, an ongoing (continual) expenditure
- Curiously recurring template pattern (CRTP), a software design pattern
- Recursion, a computer programming subroutine/method/function that calls itself from within its body
- Recurring (album), a 1991 album by the British psychedelic-rock group, Spacemen 3
- Recurring decimal (or repeating decimal), a real number in the decimal numeral system in which a sequence of digits repeats infinitely
- Recurring dream, a dream that someone repeatedly experiences over an extended period
- Recurring character, a character, usually on a television series, that appears from time to time and may grow into a larger role
- Recurring status, condition whereby a soap opera actor may be used for extended period without being under contract
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.