Red Bull Art of Motion
Red Bull Art of Motion is competition labeled as a freerunning competition held in various countries, including England, Kuwait, the US, and Sweden. Judging of the event is based on several criteria including creativity, flow, execution, and difficulty. 
The latest Art of Motion was held in Santorini, Greece on September 14, 2013; Cory DeMeyers took first place, Alexander Baiturin took second place, and Jesse La Flair took third place and best trick for the Lunar Eclipse.
- "Manx free-runner Will Sutton wins Kuwait competition". BBC News:. 21 November 2011. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- "Event to turn Detroit into urban obstacle course". Houston Chronicle. 26 August 2011. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- "Mesquite Nevada Online News Source Mesquite Citizen Journal". Mesquitecitizen.com. 2011-11-21. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Art of Motion - Creativity Events". Red Bull. Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- "Red Bull TV - Red Bull Art of Motion 2013". Red Bull. 2013-09-14. Retrieved Sep 15, 2013.
|This article about outdoor recreation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sporting event is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|