Red Dawn (audio drama)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Dawn (Doctor Who audio))
|Big Finish Productions audio play|
|Executive producer(s)||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Set between||Planet of Fire and
|Length||1 hr 26 mins|
|Release date||May 2000|
|Preceded by||The Genocide Machine|
|Followed by||The Spectre of Lanyon Moor|
This episode addresses issue of scientific and industrial ethics.
- The Doctor — Peter Davison
- Peri — Nicola Bryant
- Pilot Susan Roberts — Maureen Oakeley
- Commder Lee Forbes — Robert Jezek
- Paul Webster — Stephen Fewell
- Tanya Webster — Georgia Moffett
- Sub-Commander Sstast — Hylton Collins
- Lord Zzaal — Matthew Brenher
- Zizmar — Alistair Lock
- Sskann — Jason Haigh-Ellery
- Razzburr — Gary Russell
- Georgia Moffett is the real-life daughter of Peter Davison. On television, she played Jenny, the title character, in the 2008 series episode "The Doctor's Daughter".
- To explain Forbes' decision to sabotage communication with Earth, Paul and the Doctor cite the Brookings Report. This is a real document, but its proposals about what to do if alien artifacts are found are more equivocal than are presented in this story. It states that, if NASA found evidence of alien life, they should suppress that information in order for humanity to survive.
- The Fifth Doctor returns to Mars and meets the Ice Warriors ancestors in The Judgement of Isskar.
This is Peri's first adventure after Planet of Fire and the rest of the adventures and companions that join, fill the gap between Planet of Fire and The Caves of Androzani.