From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Guards)
|Look up red guards in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red Guard or Redguard may refer to:
- Red Guards (China), composed largely of students during the Cultural Revolution
- Red Guards (Finland), during the Finnish Civil War
- Red Guards (Russia), during the Russian Revolution and the Russian Civil War
- Red Guard Party, a militant Chinese-American civil rights grouped closely modelled after the Black Panthers
- Red Guards, in the Bavarian Soviet Republic
- Red Guards, in the Hungarian Soviet Republic (1918–1919)
- Young Red Guards Cadet Corps, a paramilitary unit in North Korea
- Red Guards of Austin, Texas Red Guards Austin is a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist collective
- The Red Guard of Senegal, a gendarmerie in charge of presidential security
- The Krathin Daeng or Red Gaurs, death squads active in Thailand in the 1970s, which have been mistakenly referred to as "Red Guards"
- Emperor's Royal Guard, fictional elite Imperial corps of the Star Wars universe, also sometimes referred as "Red Guards"
- The Red Guard (novel), a 1967 novel in the Killmaster series of spy novels
- Redguards, a fantasy race of The Elder Scrolls universe
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard, a 1997 computer game based in the Elder Scrolls Universe, which was named for Redguards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Guard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.