Red herring (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Herring)
|Look up red herring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red herring may refer to:
- A red herring is a figurative expression referring to a logical fallacy in which a clue or piece of information is or is intended to be misleading, or distracting from the actual question, see Ignoratio Elenchi.
- Red herring (fish), a type of kipper made from dried, smoked, and salted fish
- Red Herring (film), a 2012 film starring Holly Valance
- Red Herring (magazine), a former magazine focused on new technology businesses; now a website devoted to same
- Red Herring (play), a 2000 play by Michael Hollinger
- Red Herring (song), a trance single from Union Jack
- Red Herring Artists, an artist's collective based in Brighton, England
- Red Herring Surf, a brand of surfwear in Tasmania, Australia
- A character in the cartoon series A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Red herring prospectus, a preliminary financial prospectus offering a new stock (in red type)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red herring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.