Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012)|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2012)|
|Headquarters||Benicia, California, United States|
In 1986, Roy Howell, a Cornell graduate and chemist working for Lubrizol, was appointed as Chief Chemist at Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation and is currently Vice President of the company.
Red Line started as a company producing oils for the racing industry, later expanding their business to the more mainstream markets. They have a full line up of multigrade and monograde polyol ester base stock (Group V) engine and gear lubricants.
Starting in 2009, they are the official oil for the Formula Mazda Challenge series  Other partnerships and contingency programs include Drag racing, Road Racing, Time Attack, Pro Stock Bike racing, and Motorcycle racing.
Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation sponsored touring car racer Eddie Garrison n the Grand Bayou Race Series in 2007. Red Line also sponsored Doug Kalitta's NHRA Top Fuel Dragster beginning in 2009  and Stillen's Rally-Spec Nissan GT-R.
- Red Line Synthetic Oil, Official website, Retrieved August 21, 2008.
- , Esters in Synthetic Lubricants, BITOG Paper by T.G. Schaefer
- , Red Line Motor Oil Technical Information
- , Red Line Race Oil Technical Information
- , Formula Mazda Challenge
- , Drag Racing partnerships
- , Road Racing partnerships
- , Time Attack partnership
- , Pro Stock Bike Partnership
- , Motorcycle Racing partnerships
- Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation - Official Website.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|