From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red Lion may refer to:
- Red Lion, a cultivar of the Hippeastrum genus of flowering plants
- A robot vehicle from the animated television series Voltron
- A talking red boat (The King of Red Lions) that serves as your transportation in the game The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
- Red Lion (film)
- Red Lion, an Elizabethan playhouse outside London (1567 - 1568)
- Old Red Lion Theatre, a modern fringe theatre in London
- Red Lion Broadcasting Co. v. Federal Communications Commission, a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court
- The Red Lion (novel), Mária Szepes novel
- Red Lion and Sun Society, the former name of the Red Crescent in Iran
- Red Lion Hotels Corporation, the parent company of Red Lion Hotels, WestCoast Hotel Partners and TicketsWest
- Red Lion Airport, in Burlington County, New Jersey
- Red Lion, Delaware
- Red Lion Hundred, an unincorporated subdivision of New Castle County, Delaware.
- Red Lion, Ohio
- Red Lion, Pennsylvania
- Red Lion (political party), a defunct political party in Belgium
- Popular culture
- Red Lion (inn), the second most common name for English pubs
- The Danish ship Den Røde Løve, a vessel of the Dano-Norwegian Navy which participated in Christian IV's expeditions to Greenland
- The San Beda Red Lions, the basketball team of San Beda College
- The Ensign of Luxembourg, sometimes called the "red lion"
- One of several names for the large cat species Puma concolor, also known as the cougar, puma, mountain lion, panther, or painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.