From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red River may refer to:
- Red River (British Columbia), a tributary of the Kechika River
- Red River, Nova Scotia, a community
- Red River of the North, a river flowing north through Minnesota, North Dakota, and Manitoba into Lake Winnipeg
- Arctic Red River, a tributary of the Mackenzie River
China / Vietnam
- Red River (Asia), Hóng Hé (China) or Sông Hồng (Vietnam), flowing from China through Vietnam to the Gulf of Tonkin
- Red River Delta, an administrative region of Vietnam comprising provinces in the Red River's delta
- Red River, New Zealand, a minor river on the North Island
- Red River, Cornwall, a minor river in west Cornwall discharging into the sea on the north coast
- Red River, Marazion, a minor river discharging into the sea on the south coast of west Cornwall
- Red River (Kentucky), tributary of the Kentucky River
- Red River (Maine), tributary of the Fish River
- Red River (New Mexico), tributary of the Rio Grande
- Red River, New Mexico, home of the Red River Ski Area
- Red River (Oregon), a stream in Oregon
- Red River (Tennessee-Kentucky), tributary of the Cumberland River
- Red River (Wisconsin), tributary of the Wolf River
- Red River Army Depot, an United States Army installation in Texas
- Red River of the North, see above (under Canada)
- Red River of the South, tributary of the Mississippi River flowing between Texas and Oklahoma
- Red River, New York, tributary of the Moose River
- The Halys River (Western cultures and languages from the Greek) in Anatolia (Asia Minor), Turkish Kızılırmak ("Red River").
- Red River (manga), a Japanese graphic novel series centered in Anatolia.
- Red River (1948 film), a 1948 American film.
- Red River (2009 film) or Hong He, a Chinese film.
- Red River, a fictional river in City of Heroes
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River, a video game for the Xbox 360, PC and PS3..
- Curse of the Red River, an album by the band Barren Earth
- Red River Cereal, a flax-based hot breakfast cereal
- Red River College, a college in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Red River Exhibition
- Red River Hog, a species of wild pig from Africa
- Red River Campaign, a series of battles fought in the American Civil War in 1864
- Red River Rivalry, an annual football game between the University of Oklahoma and the University of Texas teams
- Red River Rebellion, the Métis rebellion led by Louis Riel in present-day Manitoba, Canada
- Little Red River (disambiguation)
- Red River Expedition (disambiguation), various expeditions of that name
- Rouge River (disambiguation)
- Colorado River or Río Colorado, which means "Red River"
- Rivière-Rouge, Quebec
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.