Red River Range
|Red River Range|
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Running time||56 minutes|
Red River Range is a 1938 "Three Mesquiteers" Western film starring John Wayne, Ray Corrigan, Max Terhune, and Polly Moran. Wayne played the lead in eight of the fifty-one movies in the popular series. The director was George Sherman.
The Cattlemen's Association has called in the Mesquiteers to find cattle rustlers. They get Tex Riley to pose as Stony so Stony can arrive posing as a wanted outlaw. This gets Stony into the gang of rustlers and he alerts Tucson and Lullaby as to the next raid. But Hartley is on hand and unknown to anyone is the rustler's boss and he joins the posse with a plan that will do away with the Mesquiteers.
- John Wayne as Stony Brooke
- Ray Corrigan as Tucson Smith
- Max Terhune as Lullaby Joslin
- Polly Moran as Mrs. Maxwell
- Lorna Gray as Jane Mason
- Kirby Grant as Tex Reilly
- Sammy McKim as Tommy Jones
- William Royle as Payne
- Perry Ivins as Hartley
- Stanley Blystone as Randall
- Lenore Bushman as Evelyn Maxwell
- Burr Caruth as Pop Mason
- Roger Williams as Sheriff Wood
- Earl Askam as Henchman Morton
- Olin Francis as Henchman Kenton
- "The Three Mesquiteers Trio Westerns of Republic Pictures". b-westerns.com. Retrieved 2011-08-29.
|This 1930s Western film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|