From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red Wings)
|Look up redwing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redwing (Turdus iliacus) is a type of bird in the thrush family.
Red Wing(s) or Redwing(s) may also refer to:
- Red-winged blackbird (Agelaius phoeniceus), a New World blackbird abundant in North America
- Pterolobium, a genus of shrubs ranging from Africa to Asia
- Red Wing (actress) (1884–1974), stage name of Lillian St. Cyr, an American actress
- Redwing, Kansas
- Red Wing crater, North Dakota
- Red Wing, Minnesota
- Redwing, West Virginia
- North Red Wing, Wisconsin
- Adirondack Red Wings, a former minor league ice hockey team
- Benet Academy Redwings
- Detroit Red Wings, a National Hockey League team
- Hamilton Red Wings, a junior ice hockey team in the Ontario Hockey Association operating between 1960 and 1974
- Rochester Red Wings, a minor league baseball team
- Operation Redwing, a nuclear test series conducted by the United States
- Operation Red Wings, a 2005 US counterterrorism mission in Kunar province, Afghanistan
- USS Redwing, several American naval ships
- HMS Redwing, several ships of the Royal Navy
- Redwing (comics), a DC Comics character
- Redwing (keelboat), an in-shore keelboat, from Bembridge, Isle of Wight, England
- Red Wing (song), 1907 U.S. song by Kerry Mills and Thurland Chattawa
- Red Wing Shoes, a footwear company specializing in durable boots
- Red Wing Pottery, American stoneware, pottery, or dinnerware items made by any of various companies in Red Wing, Minnesota
- Red Wings Airlines, a Russian airline formerly known as Airlines 400
- Redwings Horse Sanctuary, a UK charity that looks after rescued horses and ponies.
- Red Wings, the military airship squadron captained by Cecil Harvey in the video game Final Fantasy IV
- Red Wing (film) 2013 film Starring Bill Paxton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.