From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red Zone or redzone may refer to:
- Red Zone (Iraq), unsafe areas in Iraq after the 2003 invasion
- Red Zone (World War I) (French: Zone rouge), a region of France decimated during World War I
- Central City Red Zone, public exclusion zone in the Christchurch Central City after the February 2011 earthquake
- Residential Red Zone, land designated after the February 2011 Christchurch earthquake for government purchase and clearing
In media and entertainment
- Red Zone (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Red Zone (video game), by Zyrinx
- Red Zone Cuba, a 1966 film
- Redzone, a band from London, UK
- Zone rouge (film) (English: Red zone), a 1985 French movie by Robert Enrico
- French name for the TV game show The Chair
- "RED ZONE", a song from the video game beatmania IIDX
- "RED ZONE", a apocaliptic novel written by New York Macu Marrero (Spain) .
- Red zone (gridiron football), in American football the area between the 20 yard line and the goal of the defensive team
- NFL RedZone, an American television channel dedicated to football
- Red zone, an obsolete term in rugby league football
In other uses
- Red zone (computing), a part of the stack in a CPU
- Red zone or Fire lane, a name for a designated space of public street meant for the accommodation of Emergency service and fire vehicles.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.