From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red dog may refer to:
- Red Dog (Pilbara), a dog who travelled Western Australia in the 1970s that became the basis for a novel and film.
- Dhole, a canid species also called the Red dog or Asiatic wolf
Companies and products
- Red Dog (beer), an inexpensive beer produced by the Plank Road Brewery (Miller Brewing Co.)
- Red Dog Saloon
- Windows Azure, previously codenamed "Red Dog"
Entertainment and media
- Red Dog (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Red Dog (film), a 2011 film adapted from de Bernières' novel
- Red dog poker, a card game found in some casinos
- Red Dog: Superior Firepower, a Dreamcast Vehicular combat game style shooter
- Red Dog (novel), a short novel by Louis de Bernières
- "Red Dog" (Rudyard Kipling), a Mowgli story by Rudyard Kipling
- "Red Dog" (short story), a short story (and collection of anecdotes and poetry) by Nancy Gillespie
- The Legendary Red Dog, nickname of Joseph L. Campbell, roadie for The Allman Brothers Band
- Red Dog, California, a mining ghost town
- Red Dog mine, Alaska
- Red dog (coal slag), a byproduct of coal mining
- Red dog (American football), a strategy of sending a player on a full-out defensive rush, known in the modern era as a blitz.
- Red Dogs, the name given to fans of the Romanian football team FC Dinamo Bucureşti
- Redd Dogg, a ring name used by professional wrestler Rodney Begnaud
- Operation Red Dog, a planned invasion of Dominica, organized by American and Canadian Ku Klux Klan leaders in concert with former prime minister Patrick John
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.