Red herring (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up red herring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red herring may refer to:
- Red herring (fish), a type of kipper made from dried, smoked, and salted fish
- Red Herring (film), a 2012 film starring Holly Valance
- Red Herring (magazine), a former magazine focused on new technology businesses; now a website devoted to same
- Red Herring (play), a 2000 play by Michael Hollinger
- Red Herring (song), a trance single from Union Jack
- Red herring prospectus, a preliminary financial prospectus offering a new stock (in red type)
- Red Herring Artists, an artist's collective based in Brighton, England
- Red Herring Surf, a brand of surfwear in Tasmania, Australia
- A character in the cartoon series A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red herring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.