From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For red-colored page links in Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Red link.
|Look up red link in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Red link may refer to:
- An internal wikilink that leads to a page that does not exist and generally has a distinct visual appearance. For example, in Wikipedia they are commonly displayed in red color, like this.
- RedLink GmbH, an Austrian startup
- Red Link Communications, an ISP in Myanmar
- Red Sex Link, a cross-breed of chicken
- A link to a red node in the red-black tree data structure
- Red Link, one of the four Links from the The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.