From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red pepper may refer to:
- Chili powder, a finely ground mixture of dried chili peppers
- Crushed red pepper, a coarsely crushed mixture of dried chili peppers
- Whole peppers that are red, especially:
- Pickled ripe peppercorns
- Other uses
- Red Pepper (newspaper), in Uganda
- Red Pepper (magazine), in the United Kingdom
- Redd Pepper, a voice artist who provides voiceovers for movie trailers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.