From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red tea may refer to:
- Black tea, which is referred to in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean as 紅茶 (literally "red tea")
- The completely oxidized bud leaves of Camellia sinensis from which black tea is made
- A marketing name for tisane (infused drink) made from leaves of rooibos
- Rooibee Red Tea, one specific brand of rooibos tisane
- Hibiscus tea, tisane made from sepals of Hibiscus sabdariffa
- Red Tea, 1969 English-language novel by Paul Harris Daniel
- Street name for red phosphorus methamphetamine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red tea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.