|Full name||Reda Agourram|
|Date of birth||December 10, 1990|
|Place of birth||Rabat, Morocco|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 15, 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Agourram signed with Trois-Rivières Attak of the Canadian Soccer League in 2009, and was the league's top scorer in his first season with 13 goals.
On January 20, 2010 the Montreal Impact of the USSF Division 2 announced that Agourram had been invited to their pre-season training camp. After a successful tryout, the Impact signed him to a two-year contract on March 17, 2010. He made his debut for the team on April 11, 2010, in a 2-0 loss to the Austin Aztex.
After being without a club for a year, it was announced that Agourram was returning to his native Morocco to play for FAR Rabat of the Botola, the top division of the Moroccan football league system.
Agourram played for the Canada U-20 team in the 2009 Jeux de la Francophonie. He managed to score in his second game in a 2-2 draw against Congo. He was also invited to the 2010 Canada U-23 camp. In 2013, Agourram was selected for the newly formed Québec national soccer team for its inaugural matches in the 2013 International Peoples, Cultures, and Tribes Tournament. He scored in a 3-1 group stage victory over Provence.
- Scores and results list Québec's goal tally first.
|1||25 June 2013||Stade Terrades, Marseille, France||Provence||2–1||3–1||2013 International Peoples, Cultures, and Tribes Tournament|
|Montreal Impact Academy||2010||CSL||2||3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||2||3||0|
|Montreal Impact||2010||USSF D2||22||2||0||4||0||0||1||0||0||-||-||-||26||2||0|
- Reda Agourram Invited To Impact Training Camp
- THE MONTREAL IMPACT ACADEMY IS CREATED
- Bnou‐nouçair, Radouane. "Le joueur de soccer maroco-canadien, Reda Agourram , recruté par les FAR de Rabat" (in French). Maroc-Quebec. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Le Québec affrontera le Kurdistan en demi-finale : mission accomplie". Les Quebecois. Retrieved 27 June 2013.