From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Redcliffe may refer to:
- Redcliffe, Bristol, a district of the city
- Redcliffe College, a Bible college in Gloucester, England
In Queensland, Australia:
- Redcliffe City, Queensland, a city northeast of Brisbane
- Redcliffe, Queensland, the central suburb of Redcliffe City.
- City of Redcliffe, the former Local Government covering Redcliffe
- Electoral district of Redcliffe
In Western Australia:
In the US:
- Redcliffe Plantation State Historic Site, listed on the NRHP in South Carolina
- John Redcliffe-Maud (1906–1982), British civil servant and diplomat to South Africa
- Jean Redcliffe-Maud, British pianist and author, wife of John Redcliffe-Maud
- Stratford Canning, 1st Viscount Stratford de Redcliffe (1786–1880), British diplomat, ambassador to the Ottoman Porte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.