Reddish Vale High School
Reddish Vale High School, formerly Reddish Vale Technology College is a secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. It is a coeducational school with academy status, educating 1400 pupils in the 11-16 range.
Reddish Vale became a specialist Technology College in 1995, being one of the first LEA schools in the country to do so. The school offers facilities in the areas of food technology; textiles and resistant materials.
Reddish Vale Technology College departments include:
- English (Compulsory Subject)
- Mathematics (Compulsory Subject)
- Science (Compulsory Subject)
- ICT (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Technology (removed as of September 2014)
- Geography (GCSE Subject)
- History (GCSE Subject)
- Art (GCSE Subject)
- P.E (Compulsory Subject/Additional GCSE Subject)
- Religious Studies (Additional GCSE Subject, RE or Citizenship)
- Citizenship (Additional GCSE Subject, RE or Citizenship)
- Performing Arts (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Music (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Haile, Deborah (10 June 2005). "School celebrates a double gold". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- "Artsmark - recognition and reward for schools dedicated to the arts". Arts Council England. Archived from the original on 2007-02-06. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- "Artsmark - case studies". Arts Council England. Archived from the original on 2007-02-05. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- Woodward, Mark (2004). Inspection Report: Reddish Vale Technology College (pdf). Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- Reddish Vale Technology College website
- Reddish Vale's Extended School website
- Reddish Vale's 2006 Ofsted report
- Reddish Vale's test results league table
|This Greater Manchester school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|