Reddish Vale Technology College is a secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. It is a coeducational school with academy status, educating 1400 pupils in the 11-16 range.
It has been awarded the Artsmark Gold Award from the Arts Council of England. A 2004 OFSTED report summarized it as "a good school".
Reddish Vale became a specialist Technology College in 1995, being one of the first LEA schools in the country to do so. The school offers facilities in the areas of food technology; textiles and resistant materials.
Reddish Vale Technology College departments include:
- English (Compulsory Subject)
- Mathematics (Compulsory Subject)
- Science (Compulsory Subject)
- ICT (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Technology (removed as of September 2014)
- Geography (GCSE Subject)
- History (GCSE Subject)
- Art (GCSE Subject)
- P.E (Compulsory Subject/Additional GCSE Subject)
- Religious Studies (Additional GCSE Subject, RE or Citizenship)
- Citizenship (Additional GCSE Subject, RE or Citizenship)
- Performing Arts (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Music (Additional GCSE Subject)
Coordinates: 53°26′15″N 2°09′10″W / 53.4374°N 2.1529°W