Reddish Vale High School
|Motto||Respect, Aspiration, Determination, Independence|
|Website||Reddish Vale High School|
Reddish Vale High School, formerly Reddish Vale Technology College is a secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. It is a coeducational school with academy status, educating 1100 pupils in the 11-16 range.
The school has excellent facilities including a sports hall, an astro turf pitch, tennis courts, Purpose built performing arts block, library, a farm and swimming pool. The school also offers specialist classrooms in the areas of cooking and nutrition, art and design, performing arts, science and computing.
Reddish Vale High School departments include:
- English (Compulsory Subject)
- Mathematics (Compulsory Subject)
- Science (Compulsory Subject)
- ICT (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Technology (removed as of September 2014)
- Geography (GCSE Subject)
- History (GCSE Subject)
- Art (GCSE Subject)
- P.E (Compulsory Subject/Additional GCSE Subject)
- Religious Studies (Additional GCSE Subject, RE or Citizenship)
- Citizenship (Additional GCSE Subject, RE or Citizenship)
- Performing Arts (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Music (Additional GCSE Subject)
- Haile, Deborah (10 June 2005). "School celebrates a double gold". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- "Artsmark - recognition and reward for schools dedicated to the arts". Arts Council England. Archived from the original on 2007-02-06. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- "Artsmark - case studies". Arts Council England. Archived from the original on 2007-02-05. Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- Woodward, Mark (2004). Inspection Report: Reddish Vale Technology College (pdf). Retrieved 2006-10-11.
- Reddish Vale Technology College website
- Reddish Vale's Extended School website
- Reddish Vale's 2006 Ofsted report
- Reddish Vale's test results league table
|This Greater Manchester school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|