Rediffmail NG (professional) logo
|Alexa rank||5,917 (June 2013[update])|
Rediffmail is a web based e-mail service provided by Rediff.com. The service has around 95 million registered usernames. It offers unlimited free storage space. In 2006, Rediff launched an AJAX-based mail interface. Rediffmail also allows users to send and receive mails in many Indian languages on Microsoft Windows. Rediffmail is also available on mobiles through the free mobile application. In October 2010, Rediff.com launched a paid mobile email service named "Rediffmail NG" with support for all mobile phone platforms including Symbian, Java and Android. In addition, it offers synchronisation across users' phone and PC. It offers unlimited storage the POP3, IMAP mail protocols.
- "Rediff.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 3 June 2013.
- "Rediff records 15 percent growth in registered user base". Medianewsline.com. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
- "Rediff.com introduces web-messenger in Rediffmail". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "Rediffmail launches a New, Simpler and Faster Version of its Free Email Service". TechShout. December 2006. Retrieved 2014-08-13.
- "Hotmail vs Rediffmail - Difference and Comparison". Diffen. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "A software to make typing Indian languages easier: Rediff.com Business". Business.rediff.com. 2010-04-21. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- "Mobile email service from Rediff.com". The Hindu. 2010-10-21. Retrieved 2010-11-12.