From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A redneck is a white person of lower socio-economic status in the United States and Canada.
Redneck or rednecks may also refer to:
- Redneck (comics), a comic character.
- "Redneck" (song), by Lamb of God.
- "Rednecks" (song), by Randy Newman.
- Redneck (film), a film starring Telly Savalas and Mark Lester.
- Rednek, British dubstep musician.
- Rednex, a band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redneck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.