From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up redrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redrum, also stylized as REⱭЯUM, may refer to:
- "Murder" spelled backwards, a plot device in various works such as Stephen King's novel The Shining
- "Redrum", a death metal song by Mortician (band)
- "Redrum", a hardcore hip-hop song by Dope D.O.D.
- "Redrum", a song by metal band Rise to Fall
- "Redrum where i'm from", a song by rapper group Axe Murder Boyz
- Redrum (band), a Japanese indie rock band
- "Commodore Redrum", the lead guitarist of the American thrash metal band Swashbuckle
Film and television
- "Red Rum", an episode from the first season of the TV series The Mentalist
- Redrum, a 2007 black comedy film starring Jill Marie Jones
- Redrum, a television series on Investigation Discovery
- "Redrum" (CSI), an episode from the seventh season of the TV series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, named in allusion to The Shining
- "Redrum" (The X-Files), an episode of the TV series The X-Files
- Red Rum, a three-time Grand National-winning race horse
- Redrum, a virtual drum-machine in the music application Reason (software)
- Redrum, a boss enemy in the video game Xenogears
- Redrum (installation), an architectonic project in Anchorage, Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.