Redstone Science Fiction
Issue #19, December 2011
|Editor||Michael E. Ray
Paul C. Clemmons
|Categories||Science fiction magazine|
|First issue||June 1, 2010|
|September 1, 2012
Redstone Science Fiction (often called Redstone SF) has published fiction by Cory Doctorow, Mary Robinette Kowal, Ken MacLeod, Cat Rambo, Hannu Rajaniemi, Vylar Kaftan, Lavie Tidhar, and others. The magazine has conducted interviews with many editors and authors in the science fiction field, including Lou Anders, John Joseph Adams, Mary Robinette Kowal, Vylar Kaftan, Cat Rambo, Lavie Tidhar, and others. Redstone SF has also published essays on science fiction literary criticism and the writing craft. The magazine initiated a writing contest in June 2010 to draw attention to issues of disability in science fiction.
- Michael Ray, Co-Publisher, Editor
- Paul Clemmons, Publisher, Co-Editor
- Cassondra Link, Assistant Editor
- Ferlie, Assistant Editor
- Mary Ann Locke, Assistant Editor
- Ray, Michael (June 1, 2010). "Editor's Note - June 2010". Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- Ray, Michael (September 2, 2012). "Editor's Note - September 2012". Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- Hughes, Bayne (February 29, 2012). "Creating a market: Austin teacher, friend create online magazine to feed their want for science fiction stories". Decatur Daily. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- Brooks, Summer (July 27, 2010). "Redstone Science Fiction". Cover to Cover (417A). Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- Rowe, Michael (June 8, 2010). "How disability is portrayed in fiction". Utne Reader. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- "Imagine a future with no barriers, and win $300!". io9. June 8, 2010. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- Fisk, Margaret McGaffey (July–August 2010). "Mar's Market: Top Markets in Science Fiction". Vision: A Resource for Writers (58). VisionForWriters.com. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- "Redstone SF is SFWA’s newest qualifying short fiction market". Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America. June 29, 2011. Retrieved June 3, 2012.