From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with redox.
|Look up redux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redux is an adjective, meaning "brought back" or "resurgent". It may also refer to:
- "Redux" (The X-Files), a two-part episode of The X‑Files
- Redux (adhesive), an aircraft adhesive
- Redux, an album by Adam Ant
- Redux (EP), an EP by the band Amebix
- Redux (drug), a weight-loss drug withdrawn in 1997
- DD68 Redux, a stock paintball marker
- Apocalypse Now Redux, an extended director's cut of the 1979 film Apocalypse Now
- Rabbit Redux is a 1971 novel by John Updike
- Redux: Dark Matters, a Dreamcast video game subsequently released online
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.