|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Key people||Anthony Jules (COO)|
Redwood Robotics is a joint venture, announced in July 2012, between Meka Robotics, Willow Garage, and SRI International, all of which have strong presences in the field of robotics. Redwood specializes in robotic arms "that are simple to program, inexpensive, and safe to operate alongside people", a field currently occupied by Rethink Robotics (formerly Heartland Robotics).
- Deyle, Travis (2012-05-03). "Redwood Robotics: New Silicon Valley Startup by Meka Robotics, Willow Garage, and SRI". Hizook. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- Ackerman, Evan (2012-05-07). "Redwood Robotics Brings Big Names to Next Gen Robot Arms". IEEE Spectrum (IEEE). Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- "Ventures: Redwood Robotics". SRI International. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- "Announcing Redwood Robotics". Meka Robotics. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- Green, Tom (2012-05-06). "Redwood Could Well Be The Apple, Inc. Of Robotics?". Robotics Business Review. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
- Markoff, John (2013-12-04). "Google Puts Money on Robots, Using the Man Behind Android". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-12-24.
- "Google Acquired Seven Robotics Companies for Andy Rubin". All Things Digital. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
|This robotics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|