Reece Jones (footballer)
|Full name||Reece Nicholas Jones|
|Date of birth||22 July 1992|
|Place of birth||London Borough of Kingston upon Thames, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2010||→ Lewes (loan)||3||(0)|
|2011||→ Kingstonian (loan)||2||(0)|
|2012||→ Carshalton Athletic (loan)||5||(0)|
|2012||→ Hampton & Richmond Borough (loan)||13||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:19, 8 May 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Reece Jones (born 22 July 1992) is a former Wales under-21 international footballer who plays as a midfielder.
Born in London Borough of Kingston upon Thames, Jones began his career at the Wimbledon youth academy in 2003 before the club's relocation. He was then signed by the Fulham youth academy and was captain of the u-16 side, before being released in early 2010.
Jones then went out on another loan this time to Conference South side Hampton & Richmond Borough initially for one month from 24 February 2012, however, this was later extended on 22 March until the end of the season.
In August 2013, it was announced Reece would be one of the Farnborough team changing his name to a famous ex-footballer, in line with a sponsorship agreement with bookmakers Paddy Power. It was announced Reece would be known under his new name, George Best. 
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/08/2010 and 31/08/2010" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2010-07-19.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 419. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "AFC Wimbledon sign teenage midfielder Reece Jones". BBC News. 3 August 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- "Lee and Reece go on loan". The Argus. 13 January 2012. Retrieved 28 January 2012.
- "Don joins on loan". Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C. 24 February 2012. Retrieved 29 March 2012.
- "Reece Jones loan extended". Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C. 22 March 2012. Retrieved 29 March 2012.