From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reeducation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Re-education may refer to:
- A euphemism for Brainwashing, efforts aimed at instilling certain beliefs in people against their will
- Reeducation camp, the name given to the prison camps operated by the government of Vietnam following the end of the Vietnam War
- Re-education through labor, the name given to a system of administrative detentions in the People's Republic of China
- Reeducation camps (Kyohwaso in Korean), the name given to prison labor camps in North Korea
- Rehabilitation (penology)
- Physical therapy
- Adult education, education for adults
- Re-Education (Through Labor), a single by punk rock band Rise Against from their 2008 album Appeal to Reason
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.