October 1, 1982 
|Other names||Cletus Van Damm|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg; 12.5 st)|
Reese Rideout (born as Nicholas Dent, October 1, 1982) is an American porn actor and model who does gay-for-pay pornos. He has appeared in magazines such as Men Magazine and Playgirl. His wife Becki Dent has publicly supported his gay porn career in a Marie Claire article and on an episode of VH1's "I Married A ..." which gave rise to public doubt and criticism of their marriage.
Awards and nominations
- 2007 Weho XXX Awards nominee of Amateur Star of the Year.
- 2009 Men Magazine winner of Man of the Year.
- 2010 Cybersocket Awards winner of Best Porn Star.
- 2010 XBIZ Awards Gay Performer of the Year nominee.
|Sexy Daddy||2014||Tory Mason
|Chase Me!||2013||Chase Hunter|
|Dick University||2013||Jake Andrews
|Hooking Up||2012||Cayden Ross|
|Alley Cats||2010||Nicco Sky
|Deep n' Hard||2009||Tristan Scott
|Outdoor Arousal||Xander Scott
|Spread 'Em||Cody Cummings
|That 70's Gay Porn Movie||Cayden Ross
- List of male performers in gay porn films
- List of pornographic movie studios
- List of gay porn magazines
- "Reese Rideout Is Straight, Married, And Gay-Por-Pay Strictly For The Cash".
- "Doing Gay Porn Doesn’t Make Reese Rideout Gay, But It Does Make His Wife Look Miserable".
- "WeHo XXX Awards 2007". Archived from the original on 2007-11-23.
- "WeHo XXX Awards 2007 nominations". Archived from the original on 2008-12-11.
- JC Adams. "Reese Rideout is 2009 Man of the Year". Gay Porn Times. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- XBIZ (11 January 2009). "Reese Rideout, Men Mag Heat up Sundance Fest". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- "CyberSocketWebAwards". CyberSocketWebAwards. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
- Javors, Steve (16 December 2009). "XBIZ Announces Finalist Nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2010-03-08.
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|