From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up refer or referral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refer can mean:
- Referral (business), to personally recommend, endorse, and pass a person to a qualified professional or service
- Referral (medicine), to transfer a patient's care from one clinician to another
- Commit (motion), a motion in parliamentary procedure
- Refer (software), the tr-off preprocessor for citations
- REFER, Reed Ferroviária National, the Portuguese rail network manager
- REFER – Responsible Energy for European Regions
- Referral, a form of instant replay in cricket
- HTTP referrer, the address of the webpage of the resource which links to an internet webpage or resource
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.