From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up referee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A referee is an official in a sports game.
Referee or The Referee may also refer to:
In law and society:
- Special referee, in law, a judge who acts on matters of fact only
- One who engages in scholarly peer review
- One who provides a reference
- The Referee (film), a 2010 Swedish documentary
- Sunday Referee, a British newspaper founded as The Referee
- Referee (magazine), a magazine on sports officiating published in Wisconsin, U.S.
- A gamemaster in the role-playing game Traveller
- Arbitrator, a person authorized to resolve legal disputes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.