From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up referee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A referee is an official in a sports game.
A referee may also be:
- One who engages in scholarly peer review
- One who provides a reference
- In law, a special referee, a judge who acts on matters of fact only
- A gamemaster for a role-playing game
Referee or The Referee may also refer to:
- The Referee (film), a 2010 Swedish documentary
- Sunday Referee, a British newspaper founded as The Referee
- Referee (magazine), a magazine on sports officiating published in Wisconsin, U.S.
- Arbitrator, a person authorized to resolve legal disputes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Referee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.