From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Reflect)
Reflection or reflexion may refer to:
- Point reflection, a reflection across a point
- Reflection (mathematics), a transformation of a space
- Reflection formula, a relation in a function
- Reflection (computer graphics), a computer graphics technique
- Reflection (computer programming), a process in computer programming
- Mirror image, a reflection in a mirror or in water
- Reflection (physics), a common wave phenomenon
- Elastic scattering, a process in nuclear and particle physics
- Reflection nebula, a nebula that is extended and has no boundaries
- Reflection (band), a German thrash-metal band
- Reflection (Demis Roussos album)
- Reflection (Fifth Harmony album)
- Reflection (Pentangle album), a 1971 album by Pentangle
- Reflection (The Rubyz album), released in 2011
- Reflection (The Shadows album), a 1990 studio album by The Shadows
- Steamhammer (album), by Steamhammer, also known as Reflection
- "Reflection" (song), a 1998 song from the soundtrack for the Disney movie "Mulan"
- "Reflection", a song by Tool from their 2001 album Lateralus
- "The Reflection", a song on The Dead Eye album by The Haunted
- "Reflection", an episode of Power Rangers: SPD
- Reflection (online game), a game developed by Free Fall Associates
- Reflection or "Parasight", a piece of installation art by Shane Cooper (artist)
- All pages beginning with "Reflection"
- All pages with titles containing "Reflection"
- Reflector (disambiguation)
- Reflections (disambiguation)
- Reflexive (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.