From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reflux is a distillation technique involving the condensation of vapors and the return of this condensate to the system from which it originated.
Reflux may also refer to:
- Duodenogastric reflux or biliary reflux
- Acid indigestion, cardialgia or pyrosis, all synonyms for heartburn
- Acid reflux disease, gastric reflux disease or gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD), all synonyms for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Atypical reflux, extraesophageal reflux disease (EERD), supraesophageal reflux or supra-esophageal reflux, all synonyms for laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Vesicoureteral reflux (VUR)
- Reflux was a technical/progressive metalcore band from Washington, D.C., which existed from 2002 to 2006. Their guitarist Tosin Abasi has since started his own progressive metal band Animals as Leaders.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reflux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.