Reformed Presbyterian Church of India
Reformed Presbyterian Church of India was a joint effort of the Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ireland and Scotland in 1823, and established 12 congregations in India by a team of three Reverends namely Rev. Alexander Crawford, James Glasgow and D. Mitchell. The present situation is that the church has 2 active and a forming presbyteries. In the 1930 and 1940s the Bible Presbyterian Church helped to establish churches. The office located in New Delhi. The church subscribe the Westminster Confession of Faith, Westminster Larger and Shorter Catechism. The Reformed Presbyterian Church in India is a member of the World Reformed Fellowship, International Conference of Reformed Churches and the Evangelical Fellowship in India.
The Reformed Presbyterian Church in India has 2 presbyteries namely :
- Nav Jeevan Presbytery - also known as NJP
- Reformed Bible Presbytery - also known as RBP
There's a presbytery in formation under the care of Nav Jeevan Presbytery getting organised
- Evangelical Reformed Church.
- Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Official website Reformed Theology Institute
- MTW - PCA related education programs
- Reformed Presbyterian Church in India
- Reformed Bible Presbytery website 
- Official website