|Look up reformer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reformer may refer to:
- Catalytic reformer, a unit in an oil refinery that reforms lighter hydrocarbons into higher octane molecules and hydrogen
- Plasma reformer, a unit that reforms liquids or gases into syngas
- Hydrogen reformer, a device that extracts hydrogen from other fuels, typically methanol or gasoline
- Kim reformer, a device reforming all carbonaceous substance most efficiently to produce syngas, invented by Dr. Kim, Hyun Yong
- Protestant Reformers, influential people in the Protestant Reformation
- Reformers Bookshop, an Australian Christian book distributor, with a theology consistent with that of the Protestant Reformers
- Reformer (Enneagram), a personality type in Enneagram spiritual psychology
- Islamic reformer or Mujadid, a person believed by Muslims to be sent by God to revive Islam
- Pilates reformer, an exercise machine used in the fitness discipline Pilates
- The Reformers (film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reformer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.