From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up refugee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A refugee is a person who has left their home country under threat of their life, and cannot or will not return there.
Refugee may also refer to:
- Refugee (band), a British progressive rock group
- Refugee (Refugee album), a 1974 album by Refugee
- Refugee (Bad4Good album), 1992
- "Refugee" (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song), 1980
- "Refugee" (Jim Kerr song), 2010
- Refugee (2000 film), a 2000 Indian film
- Refugee (2006 film), a 2006 Bengali film
- "Refugees" (The Tears song), a 2005 The Tears song
- "Refugees" (Embarce song), a song by British alternative rock band Embrace.
- "Refugees" (The Wire), a 2006 episode of the TV series The Wire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.