From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Refugee (film))
|Look up refugee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A refugee is a person who has left their home country under threat of their life, and cannot or will not return there.
Refugee or Refugees may also refer to:
- Refugee (band), a British progressive rock band
- Refugee (Refugee album), 1974
- Refugee (Bad4Good album), 1992
- "Refugees" (Embarce song)
- "Refugee" (Jim Kerr song), 2010
- "Refugees" (The Tears song)
- "Refugee" (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song), 1980
- Refugee (2000 film), a 2000 Indian film
- Refugee (2006 film), a 2006 Bengali film
- Refugees (film), a 1935 Chinese film
- "Refugees" (The Wire)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.