From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up refugium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refugium may refer to:
- Refugium (Latin), the meaning of the word "refugium" is refuge or hideaway; in some cases known as wellness area for relaxation and recovering.
- Refugium (fishkeeping), an appendage to a marine, brackish, or freshwater fish tank that shares the same water supply
- Refugium (population biology), a location of an isolated or relict population of a once widespread animal or plant species
- Last Glacial Maximum refugia specifically, in anthropology
- Refugium Range, a mountain range on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refugium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.