From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Refusal is lack of agreement to perform a particular course of action.
Refusal can also mean:
- A refusal can be indicated by the word no
- Refusal (horse), a concept in equestrian activities occurs when a horse will not jump or cross over an obstacle.
- Refusal of work
- Refusal to deal
- Refusal of medical assistance
- Refusal skills
- Driven to refusal, an engineering/surveying term used in pile-driving.
- Disulfiram, by the trade name Refusal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.