From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Reginald Thomas Hope|
|President of the Tasmanian Legislative Council|
20 June 1995 – 31 May 1997
|Preceded by||John Stopp|
|Succeeded by||Ray Bailey|
|Born||12 June 1927|
|Died||16 December 2010|
Hope died on 16 December 2010. At his death, Premier David Bartlett noted that he was "decent, honest, straightforward and committed to helping Tasmanians," while Don Wing said that he was "gregarious, passionate but above all a gentleman."
- Greisbach, Courtney (20 December 2010). "Gentleman MP dies". The Advocate. Retrieved 23 December 2010.
- Tasmanian Parliamentary Library
- The Parliament of Tasmania from 1856
- Presidents of the Legislative Council
- Johannsohn, Lucy (23 December 2010). "'A privilege to know' Reg Hope". The Advocate. Retrieved 23 December 2010.
|Tasmanian Legislative Council|
|President of the Tasmanian Legislative Council
|Member for Tamar
|Member for Meander
|This article about an Australian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|