Regal Hotels International
|Traded as||SEHK: 0078|
|Headquarters||Hong Kong, People's Republic of China|
|Key people||Lo Yuk Sui, Chairman & Managing Director|
|Products||Hotels, Real estate|
|Revenue||HKD 1,141m (2005)|
|Net income||HKD 528m|
Regal Hotels International (RHI) is one of the largest hotel groups in Hong Kong. Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited is a company incorporated in Bermuda and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The company is controlled by its Chairman and Managing Director, Mr Lo Yuk Sui, who speaks for 52.84% of the issued share capital as at 31 December 2005.
In October, 2006, the company announced plans to sell and separately list its hotel properties in a Real Estate Investment Trust. However, as the Sunlight REIT spun off by Henderson Land Development fell by 6.5% on its market debut on 21 December, Regal chose to delay its offer.
On 13 March 2007, Regal announced its public offer for sale of up to 50 percent in Regal Hotels Real Estate Investment Trust, to be co-sponsored by Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch, and raised HKD2.3 billion.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Regal Hotels International.|
- Regal Airport Hotel, at the Hong Kong International Airport 富豪機場酒店
- Regal Hongkong Hotel, in Causeway Bay 富豪香港酒店
- Regal Kowloon Hotel, in Tsimshatsui East 富豪九龍酒店
- Regal Oriental Hotel, in Kowloon City 富豪東方酒店
- Regal Riverside Hotel, in Shatin 沙田麗豪酒店
- Regal iClub Hotel, in Wan Chai 富豪薈
- iclub Sheung Wan Hotel, in Sheung Wan 富薈上環酒店
- Regal International East Asia Hotel 富豪環球東亞酒店
- Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel 上海富豪東亞酒店
- Regal Jinfeng Hotel 富豪金豐酒店
- Regal Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence 富豪會展公寓酒店.
- Regal Kangbo Hotel 德州富豪康博酒店
- Regal Constellation Hotel, a large property near Pearson International Airport near Toronto, Ontario built in 1962. The hotel consisted of two 15 floor tower, 6 storey atrium, a Chinese restaurant and 90,000 square feet (8,400 m2) of convention space. Due to declining trade, the hotel was sold to Hospitality Investors Group of Scottsdale, Arizona in 2004 for redevelopment.
- "Annual Report 2005". Regal Hotels International. 2006. Retrieved 23 March 2007.
- Wong, Kelvin (23 November 2006). "Regal Hotels to sell Hong Kong REIT". International Herald Tribune. Retrieved 23 March 2007.
- Ku, Daisy (13 March 2007). "HK's Regal launches US$375 mln hotel REIT". Reuters/Yahoo!Finance. Retrieved 23 March 2007.
- Tim LeeMaster & Yvonne Liu, "Swire considers Festival Walk reit", Page B1, South China Morning Post, 12 July 2007
- "Hospitality Investors Group Acquires the 800 room Regal Constellation Hotel at Toronto Airport; Planning Repositioning and Renovation". Yahoo!.
- Regal Hotels International
- Regal Hongkong Hotel
- Regal Airport Hotel
- Regal Kowloon Hotel
- Regal Oriental Hotel
- Regal Riverside Hotel
- Regal International East Asia Hotel
- Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel
- Regal Jinfeng Hotel