|Location||Richmond, Virginia, USA|
|Address||1420 Parham Road|
|Management||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|Owner||Bank of America|
|No. of stores and services||100+|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||820,000 square feet (76,180.5 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
|Parking||Covered and lit parking decks|
Regency Square is an enclosed shopping mall in Richmond, Virginia, USA. Opened in 1975, the mall features more than 100 tenants, including four anchor stores JCPenney, Sears, and two locations of Macy's as well as a food court. The mall is currently owned by a mortgage lender and managed by Jones Lang LaSalle. It was owned and managed by Taubman Centers until 2012.
Opening soon at Regency Square, McCormick's Big Whisky Grill. The anticipated opening is mid-October, 2014.
Regency Square opened in 1975. At the time, its anchor stores comprised JCPenney, Sears, Miller & Rhoads and Thalhimer's. Besides the addition of a food court in 1987, the mall remained largely unchanged. After Miller & Rhoads closed in 1990, Hecht's bought the location, along with three other former Miller & Rhoads stores in Virginia, and converted it to a Hecht's. Two years later, the Thalhimer's chain was also acquired by Hecht's, and as a result, the Thalhimer's became a second Hecht's location.
Competition with other malls
- "Leasing information". Taubman Centers. Retrieved 2008-11-03.
- Gilligan, Gregory J. (2003-08-23). "Mall Renovation in Richmond, Va., Features Play Area for Children.". Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved 2008-11-03.
- D'Innocenzio, Anne (1990-02-27). "Hecht's to open 4 units - former M&R Stores". Daily News Record. Retrieved 2008-11-03.
- "Taubman Completes Regency Square Acquisition; Richmond Property is Taubman's 23rd Mall". PR Newswire. 1997-09-04. Retrieved 2008-10-03.
- Gilligan, Gregory J. (2003-09-03). "Richmond, Va., Developer Sees Massive Retail Center Idea to Completion.". Retrieved 2008-11-03.