(Reginald Osei, the Godfather of Hiplife) is a rapper of Ghanaian descent, born in United Kingdom but lived his early years in the United Kingdom. He has been living in Ghana continuously since he pioneered the Hip-Life movement in 1994. He pioneered the Hiplife art form and has played an important role in the development of this uniquely African genre in Ghana's capital Accra. He raps in Twi and English. In 2004, Rockstone won the Kora Award for the best African Video and he performed in front of a 50,000 person crowd in Ghana, together with Shaggy. In 2006 he recorded a track with the Jamaican Dancehall singer Beenie Man called 'Chukku Chakka' (in reference to Rockstone's 1999 hit, 'Eye Mo De Anaa', which sampled Fela Kuti). Reggie Rockstone is the Son of legendary Fashion designer, Ricky 'Ricci' Osei (Saint Osei).
Rockstone recorded for albums for the Kassa Records label and one for MixerPot:
- Makaa Maka (I Said It Because I Said It), 1997
- Me Na Me Kae (I Was The One Who Said It), 1999
- Me Ka (I Will Say), 2000
- Last show, 2004
- Reggiestration, 2010
- BBC: "Accra reclaims hip-hop", 4 November 2003
- BBC Radio One: "Ghanaian artists you'll be hearing across Ras' shows"
-  Most Popular Site for Ghana Music
- Ghana Music.com articles on Reggie Rockstone
- Reggie Rockstone info, lyrics, audio, etc
- Interview with Reggie Rockstone about his life, and music
- Videos on YouTube
- Reggie Rockstone Reggie Rockstone HomePage on Ghana Base Music
- [http://livingthehiplife.haverford.edu A feature film documentary centering around Reggie Rockstone]