From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Reggio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reggio may refer to:
- City of Reggio di Calabria, Calabria region (just in front of Sicily island), Southern Italy
- City of Reggio nell'Emilia, Emilia-Romagna region (in Padan Plain area), Northern Italy
- Province of Reggio Calabria, in Calabria region, Southern Italy
- Province of Reggio Emilia, in Emilia-Romagna region, Northern Italy
- Reggio, Louisiana, in United States of America
People with the surname
- Arturo Reggio (1863–1917), Italian chess player
- Godfrey Reggio (born 1940), American film director
- Isaac Samuel Reggio (1784–1855), Austro-Italian scholar and rabbi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reggio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.