Reggio Children Foundation
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2012)|
|Type||Not-for-profit participatory foundation|
|Focus||Education, Preschool education, Research, Early childhood education|
|Carla Rinaldi, President
Margie Keith Cooper, board of trust
Riccardo Ferretti, board of trust
Harold Valdemar Gothson, board of trust
Reno Italo Portioli, board of trust
Francesca Sassi, board of trust
|Slogan||Education and Research|
The Reggio Children Loris Malaguzzi Centre Foundation was created in September 2011 for the diffusion of the quality education in the world. Founding promoters are: Reggio Emilia Municipality, NAREA (North American Reggio Emilia Alliance), REI (Reggio Emilia Institutet – Sweden), Red Solare Argentina, Effe 2005 Feltrinelli, C.I.R. Cooperativa Italiana di Ristorazione, Cooperativa sociale Coopselios, Pietro Manodori Foundation. The Foundation is dedicated to Loris Malaguzzi.
Recognize the potential and rights of children from birth. Share the educational values of the Reggio Emilia approach through dialogue with other countries and experiences. Promote the International Centre Loris Malaguzzi as a place of research, innovation and experimentation.
The aim of the Foundation is to strengthen educational experience so that it continues to maintain its quality, respond to the many requests for exchange and collaboration, and act as a motor of the developing with research project together with national and international partners. Also by means of organizing and developing initiatives in the realm of solidarity and international cooperation.
Some projects of the Foundation are: 1) Remida. support the idea that waste materials can be resources to promote a culture of creative re-use of discarded material. The project collects discarded materials of industrial production and organizes them to make them available for use. 2) Educa. education for development: upgrade children in action is a project European Union project about the role of the community in the quality of education of children aged from 3 to 14 years. 3) Loris Malaguzzi Award. the award promotes the spreading of works on education and childhood.
- "Reggio Children bilancio in rosso ma tanti progetti". la Gazzetta di Reggio » Ricerca (in Italian) (Ricerca.gelocal.it). 2010-05-22. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- Redacon (2011-06-15). "La Summer School di Reggio Children si presenta a Ligonchio | Redacon" (in Italian). Redacon.it. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "Il Resto Del Carlino - Reggio Emilia - Reggio Children, rubati i computer Danni per migliaia di euro" (in Italian). Ilrestodelcarlino.it. 2010-06-29. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "Carla Rinaldi, presidente di Reggio Children, a Novellara per presentare il suo libro |" (in Italian). Bologna 2000. 2010-02-28. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "Aumenta l'<export> della Reggio Children" (in Italian). 2001-05-28. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "Board member".
- "Loris Malaguzzi".
- "Educa project".
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|