From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Regia was a structure in the Forum of Ancient Rome, originally the residence of the Kings. Regia may also refer to:
- Aqua regia, mixture of concentrated nitric acid and concentrated hydrochloric acid
- Regia Anglorum, British medieval reenactment organisation
- Bulla Regia, former Roman city near modern Jendouba, Tunisia
- Editio Regia, third and the most important edition of the Greek New Testament of Robert Estienne
- Via Regia, "King's Highway"
- "Vivas Schola Regia", song of the Royal High School of Edinburgh.
- Regia Marina, "Royal Navy" 1861-1946
- Regia Aeronautica, "Royal Air Force" 1923-46
- Scala Regia, "Royal Staircase"
- Sala Regia (disambiguation), "Regal Room or Hall"
- Fuerza Regia, Mexican professional basketball team based in Monterrey
- Regis (disambiguation) (Latin "of the king")
- Regius (disambiguation) (Latin "royal" masculine adjective)
- Regium (disambiguation) (Latin "royal" neuter adjective)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.