|Headquarters||Brno, Czech Republic|
|Czech Republic, Slovakia|
|Radim Jančura, Jiří Schmidt|
|Services||Rail passenger transport|
|Revenue||346 mil. Kč (2013)|
|- 93 mil. Kč (2013)|
Number of employees
|RegioJet Intercity Services|
In the Czech Republic, RegioJet operates trains between Prague and Havířov, with some trains continuing to Třinec and one service running onwards to Žilina (Slovakia). There is a bus-connection then from Žilina to Martin. There are plans to extend the route to Košice at a later stage.
In January 2011, RegioJet won a contract to operate regional trains in Slovakia, on the Komárno - Dunajská Streda - Bratislava route. After a public promotional service in February 2012, their service on this route began on March 4, breaking ZSSK's monopoly in Slovakia. There are plans to win more tenders in Slovakia.
In April 2014, RegioJet announced a plan to run trains on the Bratislava - Žilina - Košice route from December 2014.
From 11th of October 2014 RegioJet started to run one daily train from Prague to Košice. From 14th of December 2014 RegioJet started to run three daily trains from Bratislava to Košice a vice versa.
RegioJet uses 9 3-coach Bombardier Talent DMUs in Slovakia. It has also bought 9 Škoda Class E630 electric locomotives from Ferrovie Nord Milano. The company purchased passenger cars of classes ABmz 30-70 (12 pcs), Ampz 18-91 (8 pcs) and Bmz 21-70 (6 pcs) from Austrian Federal Railways. They were transported to the Czech Republic in early June 2011 and late July 2011, going into service in September 2011. These passenger cars undergo maintenance in the METRANS DYKO Rail Repair Shop in Kolín and are painted by OLPAS Moravia in Krnov.
- Commercial register at justice.cz, identification number (IČ) 28333187
- Annual report of RegioJet, a.s. for calendar year 2013, auditor BDO CA s.r.o.
- "Railway Gazette: Slovak passenger market starts to open". Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Czech Republic, Slovakia: RegioJet to operate more routes in Slovakia?". Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Slovensko je pre RegioJet skúškou". ekonomika.sme.sk. Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "Railway Gazette: RegioJet launches its yellow spring trains". Retrieved 2011-02-13.
- "ÖBB rozdaly karty: ojetiny pro ČD i RegioJet dorazily do Česka". ŽelPage. Retrieved 2011-06-05.
- "ÖBB passenger cars for RegioJet delivered on June 5, 2011".
- Jan Sůra, České koleje zežloutly. Jančurův vlak poprvé vyjel, iDNES, 25. srpna 2011