|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2012)|
|Hubs||Querétaro International Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Mexico City|
|Company slogan||Air cargo logistic solutions|
|Parent company||Regionalcargo Holdings, S.A. de C.V.|
|Headquarters||Querétaro International Airport
|Key people||Juan M Rodriguez Anza, Ernesto Diaz, Juan I, Steta|
Regionalcargo Holdings, S.A. de C.V., operating as Regional Cargo, is a Mexican cargo airline. Its headquarters are on the grounds of Querétaro International Airport and in Colón, Querétaro, near Santiago de Querétaro.
Regional Cargo was founded by Juan M. Rodríguez Anza, Ernesto Díaz González and Juan Ignacio Steta, so it is run by 100% Mexican capital with the investment of investors that saw in this company a big opportunity of development in this sector.
The airline started operations at the city of Querétaro on July 7, 2006.
Regional Cargo operates the following scheduled services:
- Guadalajara - Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport
- Mexico City - Mexico City International Airport
- La Paz - Manuel Márquez de León International Airport
- Monterrey - General Mariano Escobedo International Airport
- Querétaro - Querétaro International Airport hub
- Toluca - Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport
- Puebla - Hermanos Serdán International Airport
- Mérida - Manuel Crescencio Rejón International Airport
- Cancún - Cancún International Airport
The Regional Cargo fleet includes the following aircraft (as of 8 November 2008) :
- "Contact Us." Regional Cargo. Retrieved on August 15, 2011. "Corporate Offices International Airport of Querétaro Carretera estatal 200 Querétaro - Tequisquiapan No. 22500 Bodegas 9 y 10 Galeras, Querétaro. C.P. 76295" - Address in Spanish: "Oficinas Corporativas Aeropuerto Internacional de Querétaro Bodegas 9 y 10 Carretera Estatal 200 Querétaro - Tequisquiapan No. 22500 C.P. 76295 Colón, Querétaro. México "
- Regional Cargo Destinations
|This article relating to a Mexican airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|