Regional Pacific Airlines
|Operating bases||Cairns Airport|
|Company slogan||Connecting Communities, Connecting People|
|Parent company||Aviation Management Consultants Pty Ltd|
On Tuesday 29 June 2010, it was announced that Regional Pacific Airlines had gone into administration and all business and flight operations were stopped.
As of May 2009, the Regional Pacific Airlines fleet includes two (2) Embraer EMB 120ER Brasilia aircraft.
As of November 2009, Regional Pacific Airlines operated scheduled service to the following domestic destinations:
- Alice Springs (ASP) – Alice Springs Airport (1 flight daily to Mount Isa)
- Bamaga (BAM) – Northern Peninsula Airport (2 flights daily to Cairns)
- Cairns (CNS) – Cairns Airport (2 flights daily to Bamaga, 3 flights daily to Mount Isa)
- Mount Isa (ISA) – Mount Isa Airport (2 flights daily to Alice Springs, 3 flights daily to Cairns)
- Regional Pacific Airlines redirects to Regional Pacific Travel Guide
- Aircraft photos - Regional Pacific Airlines at Airliners.net
- Aircraft photos - Regional Pacific Airlines at Jetphotos.net
- Regional Pacific Airlines Closes and goes into Administration - retrieved Tuesday 6 July 2010