From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up regulation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Regulation may refer to:
- Regulation of the polity, economy and society
- Regulation (European Union), a legislative instrument of the European Community
- Regulation (magazine), a magazine published by the Cato Institute
- Regulation, is another word for delegated legislation
- Regulation, is a class of statutory instrument
- Regulation of gene expression, the biological process where genes are selectively expressed
See also 
- All pages beginning with "regulation"
- All pages with titles containing "regulation"
- Regulate (disambiguation)
- Regulator (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.